Registrato: 27/06/19 10:27
|Tooth pain can be different types 鈥?mild and fleeting to throbbing and constant but the story behind it is the same. The nerves at the centre of your affected tooth or teeth are responding to stimuli in a bad way and sending out the message that there is something wrong with it.
Here are ten reasons that your teeth might be causing discomfort.
1. Dental cavity 鈥?The food particles that are trapped in our mouth provide fodder for oral bacteria. Over a period of time , they produce acid that can eat through the protective tooth enamel into the sensitive dentin below. This causes pain.
2. Enamel erosion 鈥?The layer of enamel coats our teeth and protects them. Consuming too much food which is acid laden like spicy food and coffee can lead to formation of acids in the stomach and in certain cases even lead to severe ailments like acid reflux (GERD) which can wear away tooth enamel.
3. Gum recession 鈥?With age, our gums recede and expose the sensitive tooth roots but there is no reason that gums should recede before time. Brushing too vigorously or using a toothbrush that鈥檚 too hard can also contribute to gum recession.
4. Recent dental work 鈥?No worries this is a temporary pain. Recent dental work can inflame the pulp tissues and cause temporary sensitivity that should subside as the pulp heals.
5. Loose, old or lost filling 鈥?As the name suggests fillings are basically dumps to seal off areas which have got decayed in the past. Sometimes they don鈥檛 fit right or get dislodged which leads to air, food particles and bacteria to infiltrate and irritate exposed nerve endings.
6. Chip, crack or Fracture 鈥?Thin lines can develop in the enamel on the teeth due to teeth which get weakened by biting, chewing or problems like grinding teeth and jaw clenching. These lines evolve into chips, cracks and fractures over a period of time.
7. Periodontal disease - Bacterial bio film (plaque) builds up along the gum lines and triggers inflammation. In worse cases, the infection can enter the dental pulp.
8. Abscess 鈥?An abscess is a pus filled sac caused by infection. It usually occurs in the space between the tooth and the gum or at the base of the tooth root.
9. Referred pain 鈥?Simply put, this is pain in an area which is actually not the source of the pain. It usually a deep, throbbing pain that is hard to localize.
10. BruxismJaw clenching 鈥?Bruxism is the medical name for tooth grinding which many people unknowingly do when they sleep at night. Jaw clenching and bruxism in extreme cases, wear down the teeth and cause tooth sensitivity and jaw soreness.
As these dental problems indicate, pain is a warning about the state of your dental health. Trained dentists such as dentist in Chandigarh can help you to identify the cause and appropriate treatment so that your smile remains intact.
Total Views: 84Word Count: 488See All articles From Author
Looking For MAS200 Help? Critical Features Your Business Should Expect From Sage Software Support Computers Articles | May 16, 2012
Small to mid-sized businesses seeking MAS200 help should look for specific criteria in their Sage software support provider.
It?s no secret that the MAS 200 enterprise resource planning system delivers far more than simple accounting functionality. Whether upgrading from a previous MAS 90 experience, or, simply choosing this product as your first ERP integration, the entire course of your organization?s day to day routine will be forever revamped. With its diverse and operationally based applications, companies of various sizes in a multitude of industries have learned first hand that integration of this ERP system quickly delivers a unique and seamless integration of virtually all procedural processes.
Quality Of MAS 200 Support Can Define Overall ERP Experience
As a critically acclaimed Sage software support system, the design of this enterprise resource application has truly helped set the standard for what business owners should expect from their internal centralized databases. Because the MAS 200 proves a truly customizable system, companies upgrading to this ERP need to carefully consider a wide range of criteria when selecting an appropriate Sage software support professional. Knowing what to expert from your MAS200 help can eliminate missteps throughout the integration process and ensure your employees have access to a reputable firm capable of delivering the Sage software support your company deserves.
MAS200 Help Should Recognize Nuance Of This Powerful ERP System
The first thing your business should seek in a MAS200 help consulting firm is overall product knowledge. While everyday end users accustomed to the interface of the MAS 90 program may not recognize any discernible nuance when dealing with MAS 200 version, developers and programmers well-versed in this particular operational management option will know that this product?s back end offers a comprehensive list of features and benefits. From increased speed and overall user support to enhanced security, a MAS200 help squad should be able to quickly pinpoint the many amenities this system offers.
Additionally, comprehensive Sage software support experience as well as a solid background in employee licensing should also warrant consideration in the selection process. Extensive user support is a much touted feature on this specific application. Your company?s selected MAS200 help team should be certified, skilled and experienced in various components of Sage software support to help meet proper licensing requirements as well as assist your business if its licensing needs changes at any point.
Finally, one of the biggest advantages this enterprise solution offers is that it can support multiple users in multiple .